Monday, March 19, 2012

my sprang braaaaayke

spring break of senior year.......
i went to...
hawaii? San D? Dinneyland? NY?
Kaysville.

i slept in. worked one day. hung out with a certain someone erryday, ate lots of junk, walked my pound puppy, and hung out in my pink jammies the majority of the time.

my life....is getting more exciting the older i get.
sorry my life is so boring little readers.

in other news...

6 weeks till i graduate.
:/
looking for a social work OR nanny job so i can make some monay for grad skewl. (whichever job comes first i will happily accept. anyone wanna hire me?)

again, sorry my life is boring and i havent been blogging. i have zero internet at my apt in logan, and when i'm in kays, sharon takes over my laptop for her solitaire marathons. (not kidding. love you mom.) Maybe my life will get more exciting soon...k? k.


so, heres a funny picture.
BAI!



2 comments:

Tyson & Rachel said...

My bro-in-law works at Island View Treatment Center in Syracuse. Let me know if you're interested in a job there and I'll get you more info.

brittyd said...

hahaha pound puppy........did you ever play with those when you were little? They were a brand of stuffed animals....I freakin loved my pound puppies.