Monday, February 21, 2011

hipster disney princesses

thank you to my sister tami for introducing me to these gems. rofl.
i really do not like hipsters... or thick glasses... or people who wear ripped clothes on purpose. quit trying so hard to discover everything before everyone else, and dont try so hard to look like you havent showered for at least 17 days. it makes me wanna slap ya across the face.

 hipster princesses=funny










-----------------------------
follow me for other rofling pictures i post way too much :)
---

in other news:

click my 'popular posts' link on my sidebar to see funny harry potter photos....Cinderella/Royal Wedding uncanniness..and mucho more that will make you rofl.





8 comments:

Tami said...

Ga ha ha ha ha. You are so welcome. I hadn't seen half of these yet.

Jo said...

Psshhhahah Pocohanota's (ok obviously can't spell) scarf is my favorite. I enjoy our like minded-ness

Christy said...

BLOG CELEB

Engchik said...

awesome. my ex bf and i just had a convo about which disney princess i am most like. i did like miss R in Tangled!

Mattie (also known as your fairy princess) said...

Not only do I loves these but I made a few myself, so far I made a handful of hispter Jasmines but I have to say the Belle one is perfection, tour-de-force in ironic-hispter-snobbery :)

hooray!

Kelly Bryson said...

Ouch about Urban Outfitters. My sister works at one, but thank goodness, I'm not as cool as her;) Funny post- Mer_barnes linked to it on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. Totally made my day!

Anonymous said...

I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will bookmark your web page along with visit over here regularly. I'm totally certain I am going to gather heaps of new bits and pieces just here! Best of luck for the future !

As a final note , allow me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am certain you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my chief language accordingly I am using Google Translate to build out what to put in writing what I genuinely want to voice.