Saturday, October 2, 2010

NieNie

(oh this just in.. i definitely spotted me and kristin in the pictures on nie's blog.)

Yes.
I saw her. In real life. from the SECOND ROW!
(# 85 on my list of things to do before i die.. meet her in real life. so... almost!)
For those of you that don't know, I'm obsessed with her. Shes a cute mormon mom who survived a plane crash.. and in doing so, got burned on over 80% of her body..was in a coma for 3 months, and is learning to live her new life. she went from this pretty lady:
 to this pretty lady:

and talked at BYU about being a pretty lady no matter what.

Me and kristin sat behind Boss Nielson and his cologne was giving me the chokes.. but it was worth it. Stephanie and Christian Nielson are so cute..and I feel blessed I got to hear her talk. She sobbed through the whole thing.. bless her. Minus wanting to punch the girl behind me, the rest of the 4000 people in the wilk ballroom were in awe at how great she was! Oh and, Kristin sniped a picture of Mr. Nielson..


What a woman. Surviving a plane crash and still decorating your house all cute and being supermom?

Props.

No comments: