Friday, April 8, 2011

hello world + p.s.x5

back to open this journal to the winterwebz.

i have to work in 7 hours...
its my boys spring break this week...so i'm working more than usual.
so work means- i get to hang out with my sweet darling little boys and play wii with them and fix them sammiches and chips for lunch. is it bad that i fall asleep at work sometimes when we watch tv and everytime corb says, 'aaaaare you tired or something? um nicole, can we have dinner now?' ha... i need to get to bed earlier..embarrassing. dont tell my boss :(

the other day we were playing video games and corb was racing his racecar like a crazy person... driving it off cliffs and what not. and out of nowhere he said to himself,
"they call me.... extreme grandma....."
i love him. that same day, we were playing 'sardines' with his two soon-to-be step brothers
(whom i love).. and the little one, alex (who is 7 but looks like he's 4..) said to me..
alex: "umm........you can't play this game really. you are too big."
(awkward pause)
corbin: "UHM! don't be rude alex."
me: "no..um... i'm 21.. i am..too big for it. ha..ha?"

FAIL. i couldnt fit in any of the small places and be descrete about my good hiding spots. :( so what if i couldnt fit under the bed!?!?!? so what if i'm too chubby for childs play!? whatever.

------

umm ps...i WILL find that movie scene i mentioned earlier for all of you soon. my roommie returned it before i had the chance to pathetically type it out.

and ps.... my new obsession is pinterest.com GO THERE. lemme know if you want an invite so you can picture stalk!

ps also- go to my sisters photography site. she is cute. thejumpsite.com

ps again.  today, i am orange.

ps, here is a picture that may just terrify you/make you belly laugh.

hahahahahahha.
THE END

2 comments:

Christy said...

this just in: I already forgot the color code :) haaaa but I love you.

Kiva said...

Orange, good to hear.