Monday, April 2, 2012

4....weeks....left...

until i GRADUATE COLLEGE.

(okay so technically i have three credits to take online this summer, but that doesnt count)


WOOP WOOP. i got my cap and gown the other day..it was pretty weird. they congratulated me when i was buying it and i was like..umm..thanks? it feels fake. like..it feels like 6th-grade-graduation-paper-cap-with-a-yarn-tassle-fake.
its pretty surreal. im planning on walking in graduation, purely so i can take a picture to PROVE to my children that i graduated college.

today i submitted a paper online for one of my classes aaaaand i forgot to capitalize the title. (this was after i quickly re-typed the whole thing due to my computer crashing and it not saving and me crying my widdle eyes out). I think i'm a senior or something.

I GO TO COLLEGE. WOOH.

3 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

you are my inspiration. truly.

Spratt said...

I remember feeling the same way. The whole event feels just like any other little ceremony you've ever taken part in. You never really feel a change come upon you that makes you realize that you graduated. After you graduate, and you snap a few pictures, you get in the car to go home and it is just like, "well, I guess that's it..."

Tami said...

"I GO TO COLLEGE. WOOH." made me laugh. Also, Yay for you! I'm proud of you, pennycole.