Friday, September 21, 2012

what made my day



1. You know that side blog i have..the one where i jot down my rude mental letters to people? i'm just so happy that this  happened...does that make me a sick person? Literally, i can't stop laughing for some reason.

2. I got food poisoning and lost 4 pounds. aside from wanting to die from uncontrollable puking...im sort of REALLY stoked that i'll be able to fit into my pants now sans muffin-top. skinny jeans here i come! *success*

3. The mountains are EXPLODING with fall color! the colors are full of serotonin i think. reds and yellows and oranges and beautimous beautimous smells of autumnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! (Leisel shouts of joy)

4. and on a different note, here are 3 memes to make you lol.





Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

No comments: