Sunday, November 29, 2009

i have this thing for wolves.

okay.. so i wasn't going to post anything about seeing the movie. i hate bella and edward. they are gay. i only liked one part of the movie. one young, male wolf to be precise.



i hate bella because she has respiratory/acting and apparently grooming problems:




i hate edward because he is an absolute COOTIE:




And jacob: oh jacob. bella is blind. you can have me! im yours...as long as you never whisper in indian to me. it freaks me out.





i mean come on... LETS BE SERIOUS PEOPLE. is there even a comparison between dirty rob pattinson and young, spunky taylor lautner?

5 comments:

Kristin May said...

you spelled respiratory wrong. Also, I laughed soooo hard. That picture of pattinson slayed me.

Jesse & Katie Rindlesbach said...

hahaha everything you said, i am in total agreement with. Jacob is just so much better than corpsey-edward!! and bella just plain sucks

Tami said...

You know you love Bella the mouthbreather and Edward the monotone. ADMIT IT.

evelyn eslava photography said...

this is too funny!

brittyd said...

omg I don't know if it's because it's 430 in the morning and I've been stalking your blog for approx 2 hrs....but this post....THOSE PICTURES...and the the part about Jacob whispering indian made me cry in my bed. I can't stop laughing.