Monday, September 12, 2011

lady gaga as a man

i'm sorry, but if anyone saw the MTV music video awards, you unfortunately stumbled upon this cross-dressing-gaga-alter-ego named 'Jo Calderone':

disturbing but intriguing, am i right? i am right. now WHO does he/she remind me of?


is it..john travola aka danny zuko?


no, too dreamy. (the hair/bad boy attitude must have been misleading)




what about that greasy kid (pun intended) from the outsiders movie? ponyboy's friend?


yes, thats it! johnny from the outsiders. now who may this johnny be?
*google search*



..............................
..................
....





AH... the karate kid!? thats right..
ralph.freakin.machio.



disturbing that lady gaga could almost be unrecognizable in the lineup above if it werent for her huge shnoz? yes.

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!?

2 comments:

Tami said...

you are right. and, "There's a boy outside who wants to talk to you... he looks kind of like Ralph Machio."

Amylee said...

I hate Lady Gaga. In fact, I think she IS a man masquerading as a woman. (And I've thought this loooong before the MTV thing). Am I right, or am I right? I AM RIGHT.