Monday, July 2, 2012

my little triple toddlers

My babes....
Parker, Georgie and Edison.
i love them more and more each day.

 











Parks growls like a lion, giggles uncontrollably, loves pushing the toy vacuum, shopping cart, and empty bottles around like cars... and has this annoying scream-cry-wail he does for attention. i love it.




George is an absolute TANK and enjoys slapping me across the face, beating up his brothers, and stealing their toys. He is a stage 5 clinger, and can always find him grabbing onto my legs begging me to pick him up. i love it.




Edison is the happiest baby in the world, despite his physical restrictions he has. He has recently found the Elmo book to be pure hilarity..and he laughs for dayyyyyys whenever i pull it out to read to him. He also is a fan of my little tickle game i play with him called 'yippideeee skipideeeee'. i love it.




yuv my yittle nuggies. 
best job ever: playing with babies all day.



1 comment:

KB said...

OMG I WANT TO STEAL THEM BUT NOT IN A CREEPY WAY SHOULDN'T HAVE USED ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!