Monday, May 17, 2010

Heather Nicole Gardner's Big Day!!!

So, my bff Heather Clark got married. You can imagine the tears. We were playing the shuffle game on our roadtrip to the wedding, and the song 'Question' came on by Old 97's. (google it) Don't worry that i started crying in the backseat of the car at 7 in the morning because i was so happy and excited for heath. oh and don't worry that chris got it all on video.

Heather is the most wonderful girl, and I look up to her so much. (here comes the tears again.)She inspires me to be a better person, and i know that we were meant to be bffs. our older siblings were friends when i lived back in Fremont, and somehow me and heath didn't know eachother. Come to find out, when she grew up...she was bffs with my bffs from elementary. smalllll world. So, mine and heathers love just worked out perfectly. I'm so glad i got to know her when i was 16...and so glad i convinced her to come to Utah State with me :) I told her if she came, i guarentee she'd meet a hot, good mormon boy she could marry. badda bing badda boom! (Cayl, sorry that i threatened you on our first double date we took together. haha. i knew you wouldnt break her heart, i was just teasing..ha..)

Anyways, i can't tell you how happy it made me to see her walk out of the temple with her wonderful hubby, Cayl. They are so in love. and so perfect. and so forever.







Thank heavens liv brought a camera..and thank heavens she successfully made 150 beautiful cupcakes too. (you should book her!)

Also, yes...Cayl is singing 'Unchained Melody' to her, for their first dance.

Isn't she just glowing? She is by far the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I dare anyone to try and outpretty her on their wedding day, because i guarantee they can't. i love you heath!

1 comment:

katrina said...

i freakin cried my eyes out when my bff walked out of the temple. it was horribly embarassing. haha so i know how you feel.

i love your blog + your other one too.

thank you so much for your nice-ness. here is a tutorial for cute fonts

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/tutorials

and pictures... i just use picnik.com haha.