Sunday, December 18, 2011

day 23

5 things that gross you out:

1. Male feet. especially their toes and toe nails. bleggh.

2. Seeing huge naked boobs all the time at work. (Yes, its just breastfeeding..but when i'm in the middle of talking to new moms about post-partum depression stuff, its NOT appropriate to start showing me your big nakey boob and how your baby wont latch on to your disgusting nip.)

3. People who talk too close when they have morning breath. (also known as death-breath, which is very commonly smelled during the hymns at church.)

4. Touching someones veins *shiver*

5. Trying to clean up  my sick puppy's vomit whilst she decides its time for a snack. *passes out*



3 comments:

Jo said...

Herro der. I just want to say that I never get updates about your blog anymore, so I literally have not read it in fooorreeeevvverrr. It has been missed. The end.

Spratt said...

Ha ha! This post is great! I almost laughed out loud at work over this! :)

KB said...

This is collectively the grossest blog you've ever written. Cogratulations.