Friday, June 4, 2010

check and check.

12 hour drive- check
rice krispie treats, m&m's, pretzels..etc...for the car ride- check
5 gas station stops and one jack in the box dinner trip- check
dad doing embarrassing dance moves while driving- check
having allergies 6 of the 12 hours of driving- check
ear plugs for the annoyed- check
drugging myself to be sedated in the state of nevada- check
dad nodding off and waking up when we drifted to the rumble strips- check
mom joking like she was tripping down the stairs and actually tripping- check
michelle's horror filled face when told that me and her would have a hotel room all to ourselves tonight- check ( "i'm skeptical of new places okay!?" )
preparing ourselves for the wedding weekend extravaganza....check.

goodniiiiiiiiight.

2 comments:

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

So jealous. Haha. I don't think thats what you were going for with this post but I can't help it! I wish I was close like that to my family. Good thing I started my own I guess! Have fun at the wedding! :)

Tami said...

"I TOLD you I was skeptical of this place!"