yes, JUST BARELY it hit me....
i'd like the L.O.M.L (aka my future husband) to:
- not blame everything on me.
- never, ever degrade me or make me feel worthless
- appreciate the good qualities i have
- take responsibility for his own actions
- never yell or swear at me...or at any lady for that matter!
- look over my flaws and shortcomings and still take me as a package deal
- not fight with me all the time & say hurtful things on purpose
- not be prideful
- not get fed up with me every other second because i'm not perfect.
- be kind in every word, thought, deed
- have a heart full of patience. i need my time.
- be on my team-always. he needs to wear my color jersey and not switch whenever he feels like it.
- let me know he likes me.
but above all, just
be nice to me
is that too much to ask?