Wednesday, January 19, 2011

break from 30 day..

okay. so this is what has been goin on in my life.


  • i'm doin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. im gonna lose 20 pounds in the next while, snitches. i'm serious. no more nadeene, the fat girl. i'm 21, at my PRIME and should be beautiful and thin. so i need to lose weight, get healthy, and put on makeup for heavens sake.

  • i did squats with corbin on my back the other day. we laughed so hard.

  • friends of the elderly is going wonderfully, and i'm mad i havent blogged about it more. tonight i talked alot with a man who has polio, married 'the sweetest woman who ever lived' and gave me advice about living a happy life. i also talked with marion, born in norway and cute as a button. i just love my group. they make me so happy..i cant even tell you how glad i am i have this opportunity

  • classes are okay. lots of reading textbooks which i'm not good at...but my program is great and i'm so excited for my profession. it feels so right and i just love learning how to help people. there are so many different things i could go into...adoptions, international work, elderly care, medical, criminal, rehab groups, and sooo many more. my practicum assignment is coming up soon, (where i'll be interning next year) and i'm super excited. but when i told my dad i wanted to maybe go do juvinile probation, he said i'd get shot. ha.

  • i'm watching titanic.. and i think i should have been born back then. the dresses..the fabulous hats.. the red lipstick. COME ON!

  •  i need a job for the summer... anyone know of any sweet nanny jobs? mucho money? in a mucho awesome place?

  • for christmas i got another lovey dovey book, "Love Letters of Great Men". its great and i think i've mentioned it on here before. men back then used to be classy and they used to write letters to their loves. exerpt? sure.

 My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.


ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

-Beethoven
------------------------------------------
sigh.



  •  today christy left a funny, but serious ad on the table for me to see.
"MISSING: Rocco the 3 legged jack-russel.
He is a special needs dog, and there will be a reward!! 
He has three legs and is has a serious condition called hemophelia, so please find him!!!"
rofl

  • and, guess what i found out. random fact: the voice actress who played 'snow white' was never allowed to be in another movie by disney, because she was so ugly they didnt want snow's image to be ruined. HA. cruel.

anyways, goodbye.

No comments: