Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 2

2-Name a celebrity crush and what you would do if you got to spend a day with them.

(when did i get that red-carpet body? shizzam!)
Well well well. lets see. its obvious that michael bubles voice makes me SWOON. the funny thing is, is that if you saw him walking down the street, he just looks like an average joe. but MAN.... God bless those vocal chords. If i got to spend a day with him, i would simply set him down in my living room, set up a mic, sit on the couch and make him sing to me. sweet, sweet songs i would make him sing. Maybe at 4 hour intervals, with romantic picnics in between.

Michael Buble, you are a gift from heaven. It is #42 on my list of things to do before i die to meet you and have you sing into my eyes. I'd even let you sing to me if maybe we decided to jet to hawaii in a private plane of yours... because whats more romantic than a serenade at 30,000 ft in the air? to end my day, he would sing to me on the beach. the end.

that would be the day.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

I like this challenge. I might have to do it myself.
Michael Buble is for sure a gift. Love him. Buuuuuut, he's no Johnny Mayer. :)

Brooke Shoko said...

amen. amen.